Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What the hell...Edit
...is Epyon doing in this game? G.U. is supposed to be G, not Wing!--OtakuD50 19:42, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Have no idea what you just said, however I mimiced the Azure Flame Kite's (Kite of the azure flame) translation. The apocalypse at the end can refer to Revelation or as I've seen other people hand it the word last. Honestly though I have no idea what to do with it. Outlaw630 16:10, March 18, 2010 (UTC)
- The translation looks good to me. I would render it either as "Beast of the Apocalypse" or "Beast of Revelation" - either is accurate, but I think Apocalypse sounds slightly better. --Shinsou Wotan 03:56, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Apocalypse is better, it is cool just talking about and... Does anyone believe in 2012??? Tepellin 12:01, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
This is a question for a certain answer but, whats the policy on double characters. Say in the game, B-st is a separate entity from Haseo but in the manga, they're the same. Whose side does the information go under, one or both also infoboxes? Outlaw630 19:20, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- As I said before, LINK is pissing me off. Leave Beast of the Apocalypse as is. Have Bst form link to Beast of the Apocalypse as if they were the same entity in different eras. I'll do that in a sec. But, how do you know if they're the same or not in the manga/game? What exactly implies they're different/same? Kulaguy 22:25, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Everyone whose played the game keeps stating they're separate and I've seen enough of the live stream to believe them. As for the manga I have that. He takes on the form during the incident with Posaune. It's called B-st in the manga. However the reason I asked is for something entirely different. Outlaw630 22:36, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, I've changed the B-st Form to fit what you said. This'll work temporarily. As we get more info, I may change it. Kulaguy 22:46, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Ha. Oh wow. That's bullshit. Next time, right a clear fucking message. What you wrote made it seem like Bst Form and BotA were separate entities, which fucking confused me. Of course, Haseo and BotA are separate characters. It's fucking obvious considering they are two different party members. God, now I have to go change some shit. Just treat BotA as a separate character. Kulaguy 05:21, March 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah... I knew I had that coming as soon as I saw it. But you did answer the question for me, I know what to do some information now. Thanks.Outlaw630 09:19, March 25, 2010 (UTC)