The information in this article comes from a work in progress or a work that has not yet been released in English. As a result, some names may be subject to change, and the article will require regular updates as more information becomes available. In addition, it may also require general cleanup. Please discuss this issue on the talk page
- "What was that? When, did I suddently fall behind you?"
- — Orgel —
Orgel wears a headband and loose clothing; he is shirtless, but wears a vest. His arms appear to be either armored or cybernetic. However, he is perhaps best identified by the huge gatling gun he carries with him.
The player behind Orgel lived in America.
When Schicksal's members meet at their hideout, Orgel almost gets into a fight with Metronom over his nagging, but is stopped by Cello. During this exchange, Metronom mentions that Orgel's PC hasn't changed yet; Orgel's response seems to imply that Metronom's PC hasn't changed either.
- "Orgel" is German for "organ."
- Orgel is the first Schicksal member that was confirmed to have other boss forms. The other Schicksal members have yet to show if they too have this ability.
- Orgel can turn his right arm into a machine gun.
- Schicksal's members are the same as Tokio and feel pain though their PC's and they even risk the chance of losing their lives when they are defeated as said by Orgel, meaning that they all got sucked into the game, by a flawed copy of the original disk.