- "Lord Partizans wield a giant lance. No other class can match its piercing power. They have high defensive power compared to other classes, but are weaker against magic."
- — The World R:2 Official Site. —
Lord Partizans have good medium range attacks, but don't excel at "sweeping" attacks like Flick Reapers. Their defense and physical attack stats are very high, with magical attack being their only real weakness. They're also more monster-oriented, with a lot of good armor-piercing and anti-air weapons and skills. Their skill progression for low levels is also among the lowest. Overall, this class can cause the most immediate damage.
- See Lances.
List of Skills
In The World R:2, unlike in the predecessor, skills are inherent to a class, not to a weapon. As a player raises his or her job level, he or she will gain access to new abilities.
- 穿天衝 - Air Raid (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP: 15, Job Lv. 1)
- 刺々舞 - Thorn Dance (Target: Unit, Piercing, SP: 18, Job Lv. 5)
- 崩天裂衝 - Piercing Heaven (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP: 32, Job Lv. 11)
- 緋々威 - Scarlet Thrust (Target: Area, Piercing, SP: 38, Job Lv. 15)
- 滅天怒髪衝 - Heavenly Rage (Lv.3 Art, Target: Area, Aerial, SP: 57*, Job Lv. 21)
- With each Lord Partizan job level after gaining this art, the required SP will drop as follows: 57,54,51,48,45,42,39,36,33,30.
Lord Partizans in G.U.
- Lord Partizans were just called Partizans in the Japanese version of .hack. The reason for the name change is unknown.
- Lord Partizan is the only job with no form of representation among the Infinity Eight, as Haseo simultaneously represents the Twin Blade, Edge Punisher and Flick Reaper jobs through his Adept Rogue job selections.
- Kuhn is a Lord Partizan in the manga, instead of a Steam Gunner as in all other forms of media.