Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Long Arms (重槍使い, Jūsō-zukai lit. Heavy Spear User) are a physically strong class in The World. They are best known for their pole arm weapons and light movement.
Long Arms are considered to be near equal to Twin Blades, differing only in that they have greater attack and defense stats as well as far superior range while sacrificing the magical capabilites and multi-hit skills of the Twin Blade. Long Arms also share the same HP and SP growths as Heavy Blades and Blademasters.
Long Arms are capable of naturally reaching a stat of 99 for Physical Attack. Long Arm skills are multi-hit, but don't hit as many times as a Twin Blade. The Double Sweep family of skills employs the Long Arm's massive range by dealing two strong hits of damage to all enemies within range of the spear.
Long arms specialize in powerful physical attacks. Most of their attacks can deal incredible amounts of damage. They make use of the Fire, Thunder, Water, and Wood elements. They make up for their high damage by having a fairly lengthy cooldown between hits, and having fairly useless area of effect attacks. Their Double Sweep line of skills, which hits all nearby enemies only has a small range.
- Double Sweep (Lv. 1)
- Vak Wipe (Fire, Lv. 2)
- Vakz Tempest (Fire, Lv. 3)
- Rai Wipe (Thunder, Lv. 2)
- Raio Tempest (Thunder, Lv. 3)
- Rue Wipe (Water, Lv. 2)
- Ruem Tempest (Water, Lv. 3)
- Juk Wipe (Wood, Lv. 2)
- Juka Tempest (Wood, Lv. 3)
- Repulse Cage (Lv. 1)
- Vak Repulse (Fire, Lv. 2)
- GiVak Vortex (Fire, Lv. 3)
- Rai Repulse (Thunder, Lv. 2)
- GiRai Vortex (Thunder, Lv. 3)
- Rue Repulse (Water, Lv. 2)
- GiRue Vortex (Water, Lv. 3)
- Juk Repulse (Wood, Lv. 2)
- GiJuk Vortex (Wood, Lv. 3)
- Triple Doom (Lv. 1)
- Vak Doom (Fire, Lv. 2)
- GiVak Doom (Fire, Lv. 3)
- Rai Doom (Thunder, Lv. 2)
- GiRai Doom (Thunder, Lv. 3)
- Rue Doom (Water, Lv. 2)
- GiRue Doom (Water, Lv. 3)
- Juk Doom (Wood, Lv. 2)
- GiJuk Doom (Wood, Lv. 3)
- Long Arms are the official class of the Cobalt Knights; both of the group's leaders as well as a majority of the members are Long Arms.
- Tokyopop mistranslated the Long Arm class as "Pole Arms" in AI buster. Although this is an acceptable translation, it was later changed to Long Arm in AI buster 2, although one instance in AI buster 2 has one referred to as a Pole Arm.
- Long Arm's are the only other class aside from Twin Blades that appear in The World R1 to have an emblem.
Blade Brandier · Knight · Paladin · Long Arm · Barbarian · Berserker · Curse Knight · Dark Knight · Wave Knight · Twin Blade · Archer · Hunter · Sniper · Ranger · Gilgamesh · Assassin · Ninja Master · Grim Reaper · Alchemist · Blacksmith · Wave User · Wavemaster · Worlock · Sage · Summoner · Elementaler · Necromancer · Harvest Cleric · Priest · Hierophant · Archbishop · Monk · Arts Master · Knuckle Master