Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kazunori Itō (伊藤和典) is one of the key writers for Project .hack.
- .hack//SIGN - Series Composition, Screenplay (Episodes 1-10, 12-17, 19-20, and 23-26)
- .hack//Liminality - Screenplay
- .hack Games - Screenplay
- .hack//GIFT - Screenplay
- .hack//Roots - Supervisor
- .hack//G.U. Games - Series Supervision
- Digital Monster X-Evolution - Screenplay
- Dirty Pair - Screenplay
- Ghost in the Shell (Movie) - Screenplay
- Kimagure Orange Road - Screenplay
- Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami - Screenplay
- Maison Ikkoku - Screenplay, Series Composition
- Mobile Police Patlabor (Series) - Screenplay, Series Composition
- Mobile Police Patlabor (Movie) - Screenplay
- Nausica of the Valley of the Wind - Screenplay
- Prefectural Earth Defense Force - Screenplay
- Urusei Yatsura - Screenplay
- Zettai Shonen - Screenplay
- Ito penned 15 episodes of SIGN by himself, and coauthored the screenplay to episodes 7, 10, 12, 17, 19, 23, and GIFT with Michiko Yokote. He also cowrote the screenplay to episode 5 with Akemi Omode.
- The Epitaph of Twilight was originally penned by him. As he was introduced to the .hack series, he found a chance to incorporate his work into the series.