Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heavy Axemen (重斧使い, Jūfu-zukai lit. Heavy Axe User) are a class in The World. They specialize in the use of axes, and are the physically strongest of all the classes.
Heavy Axemen boast the best physical attack and HP growth bar none. Their physical accuracy is also greater than that of Blademasters. This unfortunately comes with the tradeoff of a much slower walking speed and attack speed. Due to their overwhelming HP advantage as well as their decent physical and magical defenses, Heavy Axemen are the tanks of The World, best left right in front of a strong opponent and trading blows. They unfortunately don't do so well against faster enemies and magic-casting enemies unless they get the first strike in.
List of SkillsEdit
The skills of Heavy Axeman focus mostly on power. They are geared towards targeting multiple enemies and dealing large amounts of damage. In return their attacks only hit a few times, and are fairly inaccurate. They have access to the elements of darkness, earth, thunder, and water.
- Brandish (Lv. 1)
- Ani Basher (Darkness, Lv. 2)
- Anid Punisher (Darkness, Lv. 3)
- Gan Basher (Earth, Lv. 2)
- Ganz Punisher (Earth, Lv. 3)
- Rai Basher (Thunder, Lv. 2)
- Raio Punisher (Thunder, Lv. 3)
- Rue Basher (Water, Lv. 2)
- Ruem Punisher (Water, Lv. 3)
- Axel Pain (Lv. 1)
- Ani Break (Darkness, Lv. 2)
- GiAni Break (Darkness, Lv. 3)
- Gan Break (Earth, Lv. 2)
- GiGan Break (Earth, Lv. 3)
- Rai Break (Thunder, Lv. 2)
- GiRai Break (Thunder, Lv. 3)
- Rue Break (Water, Lv. 2)
- GiRue Break (Water, Lv. 3)
- Triple Wield (Lv. 1)
- Ani Tornado (Darkness, Lv. 2)
- GiAni Rampage (Darkness, Lv. 3)
- Gan Tornado (Earth, Lv. 2)
- GiGan Rampage (Earth, Lv. 3)
- Rai Tornado (Thunder, Lv. 2)
- GiRai Rampage (Thunder, Lv. 3)
- Rue Tornado (Water, Lv. 2)
- GiRue Rampage (Water, Lv. 3)