Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The .hack//GAME MUSIC Best Collection and the .hack//GAME MUSIC Perfect Collection' are soundtracks of selected songs from the four .hack Games. The disc features a variety of music ranging from the peaceful Celtic melodies of the Root Towns to the increasingly chaotic tracks of the Phase battles. All tracks are composed and arranged by BooHooWoo. BooHooWoo is the nickname for three different composers; Chikayo Fukuda, Seizo Nakata, Norikatsu Fukuda. The soundtrack features vocals by Tomoyo Mitani.
The Perfect Collection was the Japanese original version, the Best Collection is the US-version and contains fewer tracks that the original.
GAME MUSIC Best CollectionEdit
|1||rtown0||Delta Server Aqua Capital Mac Anu||2:11|
|2||stage01||Field Prairie Rain As a General Rule-Combat||2:19|
|5||cathedral||The Concealed Forbidden Sanctuary||0:58|
|6||str9_2||Balmung Appears then the Virus Bug||2:08|
|9||rtown1||Theta Server Highland City Dun Loireag||2:22|
|10||ev05||Phase 1 Skeith||2:34|
|11||str10||A Recollection of Volume 1 (The Birth of Cubia)||1:11|
|12||str11||Lios ~ Helba||2:30|
|13||ev10||Phase 2 Innis||2:24|
|14||rtown2||Lambda Server Cultural City Carmina Gadelica||2:04|
|15||dgn03||Field Forest as a General Rule-Combat||2:29|
|17||ev11||Phase 3 Magus||2:18|
|18||rtown5||Sigma Server Aerial City Fort Ouph||2:07|
|19||ev13||Phase 4 Fidchell||2:26|
|21||ev14||Phase 5 Gorre||2:20|
|23||ev17||Phase 6 Macha||2:34|
|24||rtown6||Omega Server Relic City Lia Fail||1:46|
|25||ev20||Cubia the Fourth Level||2:14|
|26||ev18||Phase 7 Tarvos||2:34|
|27||ev19_1||Phase 8 Corbenik The First - The Second Levels||2:50|
|30||staff4||Volume 4 Staff Roll||3:08|
|31||srt32||Resurrection of Mia-A Revolution Fantasy||3:09|
GAME MUSIC Perfect CollectionEdit
|3||toppage||Top Page "The World"||1:31|
|4||rtown0||Delta Server - Aqua Capital Mac Anu||2:14|
|5||rtown1||Theta Server - Highland City Dun Loireag||2:24|
|6||rtown2||Lambda Server - Cultural City Carmina Gardelica||2:06|
|7||rtown5||Sigma Server - Aerial City Fort Ouph||2:10|
|8||rtown6||Omega Server - Relic City Lia Fail||1:48|
|10||stage01||Prairie Rain Field Normal ~ Battle||2:22|
|11||stage04||Wasteland Field Normal ~ Battle||2:36|
|12||stage08||Earth Field Normal ~ Battle||2:08|
|13||stage12||Wilderness Field Normal ~ Battle||3:09|
|14||stage17||Snowfield Night Field Normal ~ Battle||2:36|
|15||stage19||Desert Field Normal ~ Battle||2:42|
|16||stage21||Scorching Field Normal ~ Battle||2:14|
|17||dgn03||Forest Field Normal ~ Battle||2:31|
|18||dgn00||Stone Wall Dungeon Normal ~ Battle||2:40|
|19||dgn01||Cave Dungeon Normal ~ Battle||2:43|
|20||dgn10||Castle Dungeon Normal ~ Battle||2:17|
|21||dgn02||Flesh Wall Dungeon Battle||1:37|
|22||ev05||Phase 1: Skeith||2:36|
|23||ev10||Phase 2: Innis||2:26|
|24||ev11||Phase 3: Magus||2:20|
|25||ev13||Phase 4: Fidchell||2:28|
|26||ev14||Phase 5: Gorre||2:22|
|27||ev17||Phase 6: Macha||2:37|
|28||ev18||Phase 7: Tarvos||2:36|
|29||ev19_1||Phase 8: Corbenik (Stage 1~2)||2:54|
|30||ev19_2||Phase 8: Corbenik (Stage 3)||2:34|
|1||Loop1||Vol. 1 Opening||1:32|
|4||cathedral||Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground||1:01|
|5||str9_1||First Time at the Holy Ground with BlackRose||1:50|
|6||str9_2||Balmung's Entry and the Virus Bug||2:11|
|10||staff1||Staff Roll - Volume 1 to Volume 3||4:03|
|12||bonus0||800 Significant Seasons Bonus Track: Panta-Kun||1:35|
|13||Loop2||Vol. 2 Opening||1:32|
|14||str10||Vol. 1 Recollection (Cubia's Birth)||1:13|
|15||str11||Lios - Helba||2:32|
|17||aura2||Aura and Cubia||0:53|
|18||ev06||Cubia - Stages 1~3||2:20|
|19||ev08||Inverted Castle City||1:30|
|21||bonus1||800 Significant Seasons Bonus Track: Tempest||1:38|
|22||Loop3||Vol. 3 Opening||1:30|
|23||str17||Kite and Blackrose in Lambda Town||1:36|
|24||str30||Sora and Skeith||0:56|
|26||puti_win2||Puchiguso Race Victory Melody||0:42|
|28||bonus2||800 Significant Seasons Bonus Track: Cyan and Princess Teria||2:06|
|29||Loop4||Vol. 4 Opening||1:28|
|32||ev20||Cubia Stage 4||2:15|
|35||staff4||Staff Roll Volume 4||3:11|
|36||str32||Recurring Illusions of Mia's Resurrection||3:13|
|37||bonus3||800 Significant Seasons Bonus Track: Tail Concerto||2:30|
|38||bonus4||800 Significant Seasons Bonus Track: .hack Mix||2:23|
Disc Three contains various sound effects used in the game as well as the Grunty food's talk.
- ↑ The Song Macha Appears uses the only the lines 5 and 6.
- ↑ In the song, "Licht" ("light") is pronounced "Lucht".
- ↑ This could also be due to bad pronounciation, however, this word rather sounds like "fiel" ("fell", past tense), not like "fällt" ("falls", present tense). However, it's strange that the first line uses present tense, but the second line not, especially since the original Epitaph (seen in the beginning of .hack/Infection) uses present tense for both lines.
- ↑ The "e" of the word "ihre" ("their") is swallowed, making it pronounced as "ihr".
- The words to Aura's Theme are extremely similar to the lines from the Epitaph of Twilight, seen in the very beginning of .hack//INFECTION and read by Aina in Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground.
- Regarding the content: Compared to the original Epitaph of Twilight, between the part about the sea and the tree and the part about the shadowless ones, the lines about the Arche Koelln are missing.
- Part of this song was used in the Opening Loops of the .hack//Games Volumes 1 and 4.
- This song was also used in the G.U. series in a slightly different version, namely "The Hope of Dawn".
- According to the Epitaph of Twilight, the song "Hulle Granz Cathedral" is the prequel and the song "Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground" is the sequel to Aura's Theme.
Hidden Forbidden Holy GroundEdit
- The words to Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground are quite similar to the lines from the Epitaph of Twilight, seen in the very beginning of .hack//INFECTION and read by Aina in Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground.
- According to the Epitaph of Twilight, Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground is the sequel to "Hulle Granz Cathedral" and "Aura's Theme"/"The Hope of Dawn"
- Both the track titles and this disc's liner notes were direct translations; as a result, original Japanese names are used, which may be confusing.
- Unlike in .hack//SIGN and the Games, art of Skeith can be seen with his unedited cross-shaped wand in this disc's jewel case.
- Piros's theme music was originally to be played in dungeons as well as the fields, but this was changed later in production.