Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Here are some screencaps by spiritsoulx showing some character classes.
From RPG's translation, he says Mimiru is a Brandish, therefore an Edge Punisher, but the text doesn't match our current Japanese translation of it. In addition, he says that Tokio is a Dual Edge, Tsukasa is a Harvest, and Silver Knight is a Blade. It's interesting how the manga calls Tsukasa a Wavemaster, but the game calls him a Harvest. The Class names are given to the right of their Level. It would be nice if someone could confirm the translations. Kulaguy 21:26, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- (ブランディッシュ) Brandish looks right.
- (ハーヴェスト)Harvest looks okay.
- (ブレイド) Blade is correct
- (デュアル - エッジ)Dual Edge came from Kuukai so I know its right.
The reason they're different is because the names are all in Katakana. Soundwise though you can still identify them. Outlaw630 00:13, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
SteveO says "Kite's a Twin Sword, Blackrose is a Brandish, Mistral's Harvest, and Subaru's a Partisan." Kulaguy 00:28, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Clearly the manga and the game are in conflict. I say we list both classes if they're different. But since Link appears to use the R:2 system of classes, should we convert to the English equivalents? Or do we just go with romanizations for now?--OtakuD50 09:30, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
Otaku says Haseo's a Multi-Weapon, Tokio is a Dual Edge, Mimiru is a Brandish, Orca is a Brandish, Balmung is a Blade, and Atoli is a Harvest. Kulaguy 03:40, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Sounds correct to me. :/ cruncher3019 04:18, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Otaku says Tabby is a Grapple. Kulaguy 06:22, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
(グラップラー) Gurappura - Sounds right. Tabby is okay. Outlaw630 11:26, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Pi also seems to be a Grapple, going by the text on Tabby's pic. Kulaguy 02:41, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Midori is a Brandish going by the text on Orca's and Mimiru's. Kulaguy 01:24, March 17, 2010 (UTC)