Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Flick Reaper specializes in attacks meant to keep multiple enemies away. However, they are ineffective at long range."
- — The World R:2 Official Site. —
Flick Reapers are very weak to long range attacks. They're the medium range, "area attack" class. They "flick" multiple enemies and push them away before they can get close enough for melee attacks, but a good Steam Gunner or Lord Partizan could overpower them by attacking from afar.
- See Scythes.
List of SkillsEdit
In The World R:2, unlike in its predecessor, skills are inherent to a class, not to a weapon. As a player raises his or her job level, he or she will gain access to new abilities. (Names in italics are tentative)
- 環伐 - Wicked Strike (Target: Area, Normal, SP required: 15, Job Lv. 1)
- 天葬蓮華 - Lotus Flower (Target: Area, Aerial, SP required: 18, Job Lv. 6)
- 環伐弐閃 - Reaper's Touch (Target: Area, Normal, SP required: 32, Job Lv. 12)
- 蒼天大車輪 - Heavenly Wheel (Target: Area, Aerial, SP required: 40, Job Lv. 16)
- 環伐乱絶閃 - Reapers Dance (Lv.3 Art, Target: Area, Normal, SP required: 66*, Job Lv. 21)
- *With each Flick Reaper job level after gaining this art, the required SP will drop as follows: 66,63,59,56,52,49,45,42,38,35.
Flick Reapers in G.U.Edit
- Flick Reapers were called Flickers in the Japanese version of .hack. The reason for the name change is unknown, the addition of "Reaper" probably stems from the fact that scythes are used to reap.
- The skills Blood Craze and Demon's Reach were removed from the final release of the .hack//G.U. Games for unknown reasons.