Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Class, sometimes called a Job, is a specialization chosen by players when they create their Player Characters. Each class has its own advantages and disadvantages.
In the original version of The World, there were six classes.
As The World released more expansion packs, more classes were introduced.
- Archer (Official name and status unknown)
- Knuckle Master (Tentative English name)
- Werewolf (Not a primary class - available only through the "Class Change" campaign)
The World R:2 ClassesEdit
In the year 2015, a fire destroyed most of The World's data, and the remains had to be spliced together with another game CC Corp was working on to create The World R:2. This new game has mostly different classes from The World, often now called Jobs.
- Adept Rogue
- Blade Brandier
- Macabre Dancer
- Edge Punisher
- Flick Reaper
- Harvest Cleric
- Lord Partizan
- Shadow Warlock
- Steam Gunner
- Tribal Grappler
- Twin Blade
- Dual Gunner (Tentative English name)
The World FORCE:ERA ClassesEditThere are 34 classes, including Starter Classes, Advanced Classes, and Master Class options. (These classes are placed in 4 different tiers and each tier has its own progression along with two stand alone Classes.
Self Proclaimed Classes or JobsEdit
Some players that find monster fighting dull make up self-proclaimed jobs to role-play in.
- Informant: PCs who sell information on how to conquer the game for money. This term is sometimes synonymous with the "Trader" profession. Notable examples would be many members of TaN or characters such as Wiseman.
- Traders: PCs who broker items to be traded. This term is sometimes synonymous with the "Informant" proffession. Notable examples would include (but are not limited to) any Guilds that make use of their Guild Shop, particularly the guild TaN
- Singers and Comedians: PCs who perform on street corners and in dungeons.
- Guard: PCs who voluntarily protect the justice of The World. Notable examples include the members of guilds such as the Crimson Knights or Moon Tree.
- Rare Hunter: A collector who seeks anything that is rare or famous.
- Professional Victim: PCs who allow people to attack them and try to kill them for 60 seconds for money. If the opponent wins they get money, and if the PC wins they get paid by the opponent.
Blade Brandier · Knight · Paladin · Long Arm · Barbarian · Berserker · Curse Knight · Dark Knight · Wave Knight · Twin Blade · Archer · Hunter · Sniper · Ranger · Gilgamesh · Assassin · Ninja Master · Grim Reaper · Alchemist · Blacksmith · Wave User · Wavemaster · Worlock · Sage · Summoner · Elementaler · Necromancer · Harvest Cleric · Priest · Hierophant · Archbishop · Monk · Arts Master · Knuckle Master