- "Blade Brandiers fight with a sword similar to a katana. It is said that all warrior classes derive from this class. Although their abilities are average, they can adapt to a wide variety of situations."
- — The World R:2 Official Site. —
A Blade Brandier's damage and hit rate are somewhere in between Twin Blade and Edge Punisher, making it an average class in terms of strength. In regards to speed, the Blade Brandier is not as fast as a Twin Blade or Tribal Grappler, however, they are much faster than heavily armored classes, such as Lord Partizan. .
Blade Brandier's wield medium-sized, one-handed, or katana-like swords in battle.
- For a list of Blade Brandier weapons see Blades.
List of SkillsEdit
In The World R:2, unlike in its predecessor, skills are inherent to a class, not to a weapon. As a player raises his or her job level, he or she will gain access to new abilities.
- 流影閃 - Sword Flash (Target: Unit, Normal, SP required: 10, Job Lv. 1)
- 鬼輪牙 - Ogre Sword (Target: Area, Normal, SP required: 12, Job Lv. 4)
- 壱之太刀・垂月 - Lateral Moon (Target: Unit, Aerial, SP required: 15, Job Lv. 7)
- 無影閃斬 - Razor's Edge (Target: Unit, Normal, SP required: 25, Job Lv. 11)
- 夜叉車 - Disaster Sword (Target: Area, Normal, SP required: 30, Job Lv. 15)
- 閻魔大車輪- Devil Sword (Lv.3 Art, Target: Area, Normal, SP required: 52*, Job Lv. 21)
- With each Blade Brandier job level after gaining this art, the required SP will drop as follows: 52, 49, 46, 44, 41, 38, 35, 33, 30, 27
Blade Brandiers in G.U.Edit
- Blade Brandier was simply called Blade in the Japanese version.
- In Reminisce, the attack yell for Sword Flash was changed to Shadow Flash for unknown reasons.
- The skills Shadow Dragon and Nightfall Wind were removed from the final release of the .hack//G.U. Games for unknown reasons.